Finding Your Advisor

Your advisor is listed on the main page of your Student Services Center in CaneLink. If you don't have an assigned advisor, please contact Student Academic Services at (305) 284-4333, or the Center for Freshman Advising at (305) 284-3437 if you are a first-year student.
Freshmen with Declared Majors
Freshmen who are Undeclared
Upperclass, Undeclared Students
Upperclass Students with Declared Majors
  • See your Student Services Center in CaneLink for your advisor. Contact them directly for appointments. 

Special Programs

Da Vinci Program
Fellow in Latin American Studies (FILAS)
Foote Fellow Advisors
Hammond Scholars
Honors Prelaw (HPL)
  • TBA - 200 Ashe Building, 305-284-4333
Howard Hughes Scholars (HHMI) and
Honors Program in Medical Education (HPME)