Box Office Hours
12 noon – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday
Because our box office is staffed by currently enrolled UM students, our box office is closed for most school holidays and for the long Winter break between semesters. During the summer we have a small staff to process season subscription renewals and new sales. Before visiting us, first telephone 305-284-3355 to make sure one of our staff members is here to serve you.
You can purchase tickets on line. Click here.
- Get the best seats before individual tickets go on sale to the general public!
- You’ll always have a seat…even when we're “sold out”!
- See all five plays in the season package and pay less than if you bought them individually.
- Exclusive free ticket exchange privilege when you can’t attend your regular performance! Only subscribers have this exclusive ticket exchange privilege!
- Free lost ticket replacement! Just call or come by the box office.
- Free subscriber e-newsletter…find about more about each production to increase your enjoyment! Only subscribers receive our email newsletter.
- Your chance to see the future stars of the theatre and entertainment industries today!
- Become a member of South Florida’s most satisfied, discriminating, and budget-conscious theatre audiences!
Jerry Herman Ring Theatre Seating Configurations
All shows this season will be in the proscenium arrangement.
Our Proscenium Configuration is a traditional theatrical arrangement There are only 11 rows and each seat has a complete and unobstructed view of the stage. Row A is strictly reserved for patrons in wheelchairs, those with hearing and vision disabilities, and anyone who cannot climb stairs. Please contact our Box Office at 305-284-3355 for assistance with your special seating needs.
As the first theatre in the United States to offer flexible seating, the Jerry Herman Ring Theatre is capable of adjusting the seating and staging to fit the needs of each individual production. While this adds to the excitement of the performance, it means that the seats have the possibility of being located in a new place each time you attend one of our performances.
Directions to the Jerry Herman Ring Theatre
1312 Miller Drive, Coral Gables
Driving from the North via I-95
- Drive South on I-95 until it merges with US-1
- Travel South approximately 4-5 miles until you get to the traffic light at Red Road (SW 57th Ave.–Sunset Place and Wendy’s on your left).
- Turn RIGHT onto Red Road.
- Head North approx. 1 mile on Red Road to the traffic light at Miller Drive (SW 56th St).
- Turn RIGHT onto Miller Drive.
- Drive 2 blocks on Miller Drive to a traffic circle and enter the campus straight ahead.
Driving from the North or South via the Palmetto Expressway (I-826)
- Take the Palmetto (I-826) to the Miller Drive Eastbound (SW 56th St.) exit.
- Drive East approximately 3 miles on Miller Drive to a traffic circle and enter the campus straight ahead.
Driving from the South via US-1
- Travel North until you get to the traffic light at Red Road (SW 57th Ave.--Sunset Place/Wendy’s on your right).
- Turn LEFT onto Red Road.
- Drive North approximately 1 mile on Red Road to the traffic light at Miller Drive (SW 56th St.).
- Turn RIGHT onto Miller Drive.
- Drive 2 blocks on Miller Drive to a traffic light and a traffic circle and enter the campus straight ahead.