George Gonzalez, Ph.D.
- University of Southern California; Ph.D.; August 1997
- Florida International University; B.A.; December 1990
- American politics
- U.S. public policy
- Environmental politics and policy
- Environmental politics
- U.S. clean air policy
- Global warming
- U.S. natural resource policies
- Environmental interest groups
- Energy and the Politics of the North Atlantic, State University of New York Press.
Energy and Empire: The Politics of Nuclear and Solar Power in the United States, Albany: State University of New York Press.
Urban Sprawl, Global Warming, and the Empire of Capital, State University of New York Press.
Teaching & Professional Experience:
- Assistant Professor, King’s College
- Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota-Duluth