Casey Klofstad, Ph.D.
- M.A., Ph.D. : Harvard University, Political Science; 2005
- B.S. : University of Wisconsin-Madison, Political Science
- Political behavior, public opinion, survey research methods, American politics
- Klofstad, Casey A. 2007. "Talk Leads to Recruitment: How Discussions About Politics and Current Events Increase Civic Participation." Political Research Quarterly 60(2): 180-191.
- Burden, Barry C. and Casey A. Klofstad. 2005. "Affect and Cognition in Party Identification." Political Psychology 26(6): 869-886.
- Skocpol, Theda, Rachael V. Cobb, and Casey A. Klofstad. 2005.
"Disconnection and Reorganization: The Transformation of Civic Life in Late-Twentieth-Century America." Studies in American Political
Development 19(2): 137-156
Teaching & Professional Experience:
- Assistant Professor, University of Miami, Department of Political Science
- Teaching Assistant, Harvard University, Department of Goverment
- Senior Research Specialist, University of Wisconsin Survey Center