To apply to the Exploration Science program, potential students need to apply to the Master of Professional Science (MPS) program and choose the Exploration Science track in the application.  Click here for the application page.

Further information can be found by here.

Information about the RSMAS MPS program can be found here.

Applications are rolling so students can be accepted in the fall or spring semesters.

Questions can be directed to Dr. Keene Haywood, keene [at] or 305-284-1781