- about us
The Studio Arts Building (1535 Levante) is the new home to ceramics, galss, sculpture, and painting. 2D Foundation classes will also be held in the new facility, and it is also houses faculty and graduate student studios and offices.
The Rainbow Building houses the administrative offices for the department, the Printmaking studio, two Drawing and Foundation classrooms, a computer lab, exhibition areas, and faculty offices and graduate studios. The Rainbow building is located near the baseball stadium and the Max Orovitz building.
The L-1 Building houses the new Electronic Media area which consists of Graphic Design, Multimedia, Photography, Digital Imaging, and Video. The building includes a number of state of the art computer-based teaching classrooms, faculty offices, exhibition areas, and graduate studios.
Art History and the Visual Resources Center are located in the Merrick Building and contains a seminar room, faculty offices, a library of slides, videos, books and periodicals. Merrick is near the University center and Lowe Art Museum; lecture classes for Art History are taught in a newly renovated auditorium in the nearby Whitten Learning Center.
The CAS Gallery at the Wesley Foundation is across the street from the Lowe Art Museum and is a combination gallery, lecture hall and conference center provided by the College of Arts and Sciences.
The campus has several shuttle routes that function between these locations and also links up to the Metrorail.
To view campus and South Florida maps, click here.